And because I forgot some “tweets” in the last entry and of course came up with some new ones in Évora yesterday, here’s part two of my “tweet blog”. Which sounds very innovative, by the way – did I just invent Web 3.0? *g*
- During the world cup, criteria for choosing a restaurant suddenly change completely. Priority 1: Does the place have a TV? 2: Which game is on? (I mean, who wants to see Switzerland-Honduras when you can see Spain-Chile?) 3: Is the menu somewhat okay?
- Soccer preferences depend on your surroundings. I’m pretty sure that in Germany, I would have wanted to see the Switzerland-Honduras game. In Portugal, I turned down two restaurants with good menus because the wrong game was on TV… *lol*
- On Tuesday, it’s gonna be Portugal against Spain. WITH goals this time. Campo Pequeno, here I come! =:-D
- It’s a LOT warmer in Évora than in Lisboa!
- What do you do if you happen to have an aqueduct in the middle of your town? Well, build the houses around it, of course! One wall less to build… (just wait for the pictures *lol*)
- Small pensions are much better than big hostels. And the girl at the reception even had the patience to talk Norwegi… uh, I mean Portuguese with me! =;-)
- AND I UNDERSTOOD EVERY SINGLE WORD! *yeah*
- I still need to get used to the “half Euros” again… (50 cent)
- Quote from today, at the beach bar thingy where I watched the game (fortunately only Germans and Portuguese around *g*), everybody nodding: “War drin. Oops.” *lol*